Not sure if this one qualifies as CVRDA but.......

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Chris M

Post by Chris M »

Fancy a restoration project?

Merlin Rocket 3246 "Bad For Good" Bad Company built by Boatcraft.

This was a well known fast boat around the Midland Circuit in the early 80's. Unfortunatley she was left for dead at Leigh & Lowton SC until i rescued her and i'm now too busy glueing customer's boats back together to finish the job!

She is stripped to bare timber on the decks and inside and bone dry having spent 2 years stored indoors. She has a low bow tank, and is parially deckstep converted.

To complete she needs: new inwhales, kingpost and mast gate fitting into the boat (They are made up ready), flat and repaint outer hull, varnish inside and out, fittings replacing.

If you didn't want to complete the deckstepping the boat can easily be put back to case step as origional.

She comes with: mast (needs cutting to suit deckstep) and boom, 1 suit sails, inc new size spinnaker, various fittings but not enough. She will need trolley & trailer, spinnaker poles (We do have a single pole if you'd like it instead) and a top cover.

Could still be a killer on the Midland Circuit, free, and needs a good home!

Phil Scott
Phone: 07973720732
Chris M

Post by Chris M »

Gone now!
Rupert

Post by Rupert »

That was quick!
Rupert
Chris M

Post by Chris M »

I didn't think it would be around long. All the hard work was done, it just needs someone to finish it off.
davidh

Post by davidh »

David H