Finn wanted

Post your requirements here
PeterV

Post by PeterV »

We've got a club member who's looking for a Finn, I wonder if anyone can help?
I've checked the ones for sale on the net at the moment and the most promising is a Pearson in South Devon but it needs quite a bit of work and he's not very confident in his DIY. Does anyone know of a suitable boat, preferably in the South West. Something like a Pearson with a Needlespar mast in sailing condition is what he's looking for.
PeterV
Finn K197 & GBR564
Warsash
Garry R

Post by Garry R »

PeterV

Post by PeterV »

It does doesn't it. Trouble is he wants to pay less and really wants a glass one.
PeterV
Finn K197 & GBR564
Warsash
alan williams

Post by alan williams »

Hi Peter my Pearson is for sale and is in end of season condition. Requires floorboards revarnishing and a general tidy up but could be sailed tomorrow. Please contact me through the members profile. Comby,.cover two mains, Needlespar black top movable mast foot with adjustable mast slot in deck (Devoni style), and is thought to be an ex finn finder boat.
Regards Alan
Ps its the red boat in your classic finn article
Brookesy

Post by Brookesy »

I know the Raudaschal it really is a cracker but it needs an enthusiast to keep it in that condition, and preferably dry storage.I would reccommend Alan's Pearson it is a quick one, at a good price, and as he says just needs some TLC.
I have a Vanguard K505 as a complete package but I am looking for similar money to the Raudaschal so I think the best option at the moment is Alan's.
GBR74 ex custodian of
GBR384 Mickey Finnale (Taylor,wood)
GBR455 Rubber Duck (Taylor, grp)
FD GBR350 Supercalifragalisticexpialidocious