Goose neck wanted

Post your requirements here
nprice

Re: Goose neck wanted

Post by nprice »

David,
The mast I got has everything on it but a halyard which is no big deal. Glad you beat the cleaner uppers!
Nick
Nick
davidh

Post by davidh »

Nick,

The Key Lime Pie juice has arrived and is BRILL - thank you! Is the Gooseneck okay? Do I owe you anything else, two bottles make me feel that I got a damn good deal there............ so if you need any more bits, the shout.

And hows this for a 'ho ho ho'.....................

Dave C has let it slip that he was being allowed out of the East Coast and had been given a one day visa to visit the south coast (we don't want any of the Brightlingsea Mafia staying any longer than that down here). After getting my parcel, I whizzed around, (a bit of an over statement there as I'm not whizzing at all right now) got the other ingredients and made a really chompy Key Lime Pie.

I was sat down in the evening doing some research when I realised that Pauline's puppy was (a) absent and (b) quiet...... yes, the dog had eaten Mr. Chivers pie!!!

If the RSPCA report sightings of a Vizsla puppy, hung from the masthead of a 6m at Elephant boatyard, it might just be true!!!

D
David H
nprice

Post by nprice »

Hi David,
Glad that arrived. I was a bit worried about the way it sloshed a bit. Thought the post office might not be happy about handling liquids. Hope the puppy enjoyed your pie! We used to have a cat that knocked things off the table for the dog to eat. :lol:
Goose neck is perfect, I may need a bit more track once it's up and running for the two different sets of sails I'll be using but Classic Marine do the same stuff. (Thanks Garry). :D
Nick
DavidC

Post by DavidC »

Pah - what a disaster - Key Lime Pie in a dog - bet it didn't really appreciate it. Maybe it was worried that it would have the same effect on the East Coast Mafia as spinach on Popeye. Better ask the East Coast Mafia Godfather the great Fish!