Post your requirements here
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Looking for a mast for a 505.Preferably somewhere in the Edinburgh or Newcastle areas. Here's hoping!!
- Posts: 1238
- Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:51 am
- Location: Thornbury SC, Bristol
I have a couple of needlespars on the garage roof in bristol. From memory, they are 7.45m long. External track so could easily be made to fit
- Posts: 3026
- Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:08 pm
- Location: Frome Somerset UK
Well the challenge has been set. An FD mast got from Yorkshire to Cornwall by the cvrda relay system. Can we reverse the trip with a 5o mast.
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
- Posts: 2283
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:16 pm
- Location: East Angular
I am coming to raodford at the weekend.
Lovely little Cadet
Xena Warrior Princess