New project wanted

Post your requirements here
chopperado

New project wanted

Post by chopperado »

N12 3120 digress nearly finished have space for New project must be free or cheap anything considered maybe anyone got anything if I don't fill garage with boat my wife will put her car in there lol. Call Paul on 07960 874365 or text I'm in Essex will travel but closer would be nice
clibb

Re: New project wanted

Post by clibb »

Hi. I need to make space, but not sure how much of a project you want. My McCutcheon Int 14 - 839, single trap, is available free of charge, and comes with very good main and genoa, harness etc, and with or without a combi. That's too good to be free though, but £100 will cover it. Can deliver from Farnham, or meet halfway, if you like. Project-wise it is simply a matter of paint and varnish as all the real work has been done. Mast and spinnaker need sorting out. Boat is a delight to sail and well known on the CVRDA circuit. You can get me on 01252 311982.

Nick
davidh

Post by davidh »

Oh no Nick - what would you replace the boat with! Funnily enough, I came across your name 'in print' when I was working on the MR book last week!

D
David H
chopperado

Post by chopperado »

Hi Nick that sounds good have you any pics you could send email is psxrobot@aol.com
clibb

Post by clibb »

David

There is a very nice elderly Int Canoe I have my eye on, currently in the rafters of a garage on the Wirral. I've know about it for years, but haven't had the motivation to go for it until now. Book-wise, fame at last, eh?

Nick
clibb

Post by clibb »

Chopperado

Have emailed you privately.

Nick
Bootscooter
Location: Oxfordshire or Lincolnshire (depending on if I can get a weekend off)

Post by Bootscooter »

I've a very nice all wood OK, in almost perfect condition, with a needlespar blue-top with a fantastic North sail. Very good cover and trolley (no trailer). Has barely effective under-deck controls, so just need re-rigging with over-deck setup to make perfect.
The boat owes me £250, and the bag of all required blocks, jammers, double and triple blocks for the kicker, kicker lever, owes me another £250. Oh, boat number is 1225, built in 1968, and still feels very light.
chopperado

Post by chopperado »

Still looking anything on offer
roger

Post by roger »

I have an old GP which I cant decide what to do with. She leaks around the c/b case(which probably needs dropping out) and needs new decks. Very nice ali mast and some tired sails and one set reasonable. Two rudders and centreboards, she is all there just in need of some tlc.

The hull was attacked with a sander by my brother about twenty years ago so will never have a top notch finish but she has served the family well and I cant decide whether to break her up :cry: or try to rebuild her along with several other projects but time is not on my side.

Anyway if you want to give her a go you are more than welcome. No trailer or trolley Im afraid but there is a market for sound old gps.
Hornet 191 Shoestring,
Hornet 595 Demon awaiting restoration
Hornet 610 Final Fling
Hornet 353
chopperado

Post by chopperado »

Thanks for offer but don't fancy gp14. A nat12 cherub signer graduate moth anything really but not go lol
dronskiuk

Post by dronskiuk »

You have a pm :?