Post your requirements here
- Posts: 420
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:36 pm
- Location: Hampshire United Kingdom
Will boson main sails fit on a hornet or a peggie
will they be too small orcan they be cut to fit?
will the jib fit also?
i looked on the internet but could not find anything abou the sizes of the sails.
Pegasus 166(The Darkside) SOLD
Cherub 2646 Madge
- Posts: 6250
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:40 pm
- Location: Cotswold Water Park
Off the top of my head I'd say too small for the Hornet, but not too far out from the Peggie?
The Bosun mast is 22', the sail area 115sqft. Peggie 22'6", and 114sqft. No idea on foot lenght.
- Posts: 1649
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2004 10:44 pm
- Location: Devon
Aspect ratio of bosun sails is hopeless for Hornet. Bosuns mainfoot to long luff to short. Bosun jib to small.