Magnum or similar Moth

Post your requirements here
solentgal

Magnum or similar Moth

Post by solentgal »

I may regret this....but I think I may want one last go with a "tippy" Moth.....not urgent at all.....but if anyone has a skiff that they want to part with, then I could be interested..........I travel from Pompey on the south coast to southern Scotland at random times via M5/M6 so distance not a problem if you're not in any hurry.......make a note of this for future reference maybe?
Sami.
alan watson

Re: Magnum or similar Moth

Post by alan watson »

Hi

Yes I have a Magnum 9.9 for sale. Its bullet proof and was professionally restored to be so.

Ed recommended it to me as he knew both the dinghy and the builder who restored it. And he was right it doesn't leak a drop, is an outstandingly stiff and strong hull.

Its well sorted with good carbon spars and a good sail. I paid £1100. Its been stored inside and I am looking for around that. If that sounds OK let me know and I'll get some photos over to you.

Regards
ALAN
solentgal

Post by solentgal »

Hi Alan,

Only just seen this.......Thanks for the offer, but unfortunately its way above my budget..........I suppose I'm looking for another restoration project....or even a spare hull in need of work, as I have some spares to use up!......may end up building one from scratch yet!
Sami.
Nessa

Post by Nessa »

Try contacting Stephen Carver via the cvrda group on Facebook. He has the Magnum five that once belonged to me and he may well want to sell it.
The Peril
Agamemnon
Lovely little Cadet
OK 1954
Xena Warrior Princess
Finn 469
Laser 2
Wayfarer World
solentgal

Post by solentgal »

Thanks Nessa :)