Firefly 3460 Whiterider for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
Rupert

Firefly 3460 Whiterider for sale

Post by Rupert »

A sad tale...
I brought Whiterider back to strip down and revarnish yesterday, and found that the hull has rotted along the keel line foreward of the mast. While I could fix her up, I've decided that with too many other things happening in my life, I'd rather pass her on to someone looking for a project.
Therefore there is a free Firefly hull available, if perhaps you have all the kits from a dead one. Whiterider was built in 1978 by Knight and Pink, (Pink and Knight?) is a Mk 3 with an all bagged inside (no sidetanks) and has an excellent racing record, having won many things with Mike Hudson, the previous owner.
Otherwise, to go with the free hull, there is a complete set of mast, boom, sails (in pretty good condition), centreboard, rudder, bailers and rigging, competitively priced at £175. Also, there is a Rapide combi trailer and trolley, also for £175, which I suspect is rather less than its ebay value.
Please note that I won't be selling the parts separately unless someone want the hull without them first.
Edit: the hull would also come with over and undercovers included.
Rupert