stu
Site Admin

Post by stu »

<i><b>This is a topic brought over from the OLD forum</b></i>

"Chippenham next!"
Posted by Rupert on 31.08.2004 at 22:10:11
Readership 65
PREVIOUS | NEXT | FOLLOW UP | INDEX
For those of you wondering if your boats (or, in other cases, your ribs) will ever be the same again) a completely different sort of challenge comes in 2 weeks time, with the 1st ever CVRDA meet at Chippenham, who have kindly stepped in at very short notice to fill the gap left by Bala being called off. Details are all on the main site, and though the water is small (though long!) the welcome will, I think, be warm!

This is also your last chance to qualify for the 2004 traveller series, which will be presented the night before Bowmoor at the annual piss up / dinner. Bowmoor will be a chance to get an early start on the 2005 traveller trophy!

Follow up from: roger - 01.09.2004 - 11:27:56
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry Mark/Rupert cant come to Chippenham. My parents got married 50 years ago that weekend.They are holding some kind of do and I am expected to be there. Cant think why.

Follow up from: Mark - 01.09.2004 - 18:11:35

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We should have seven or eight boats from Chippenham.
There will be camping at the club on Saturday night although it will be fairly basic.
Mark

Follow up from: Alan Price - 02.09.2004 - 20:59:11

May well be able to make this one but I've one question. Where is Chippenham Sailing Club? Knowledge of the exact location might prove useful. The club does'nt appear to have a internet presence.
Regards
Alan OK1211

Follow up from: mark collyer - 02.09.2004 - 21:15:10

Good point Alan
link to the club web-site is http://www.chippenham-scc.org.uk/

Follow up from: mark collyer - 02.09.2004 - 21:22:7

right...so the link to the 'how to find us' page is at the bottom of the 'contact us' page
sorry, I had trouble finding it!!!!
The only canoe sailor in MY village too !

8) OK K1958
8) Mirror 34459

http://www.stuandliz.co.uk

make bow waves not chat