Paying for Membership

and what is happening with the CVRDA today?
Lukey T

Paying for Membership

Post by Lukey T »

Is there, or can it be looked into, a way of paying for membership by means of a standing order or online transfer.

I dont know if anyone elese is finding this but a combination of forgettfullness and the ever increasingly paperless society we live in, is a bit of an issue.

Im ashamed to admit it but I do keep forgetting to send a cheque for my membership even though its on several to-do lists.
I once forgot the mast support for the trailer and turnup at a mates house to pick up my mast only to realise it was still in the garage where I had picked the boat up from an hour earlier.

Also out of the three banks I use, one has gotten rid of cheques alltogether, one pplans to in the near future and I assume my other will follow suit.

is this something that could be looked into as It would me more in line with most assosiations/clubs and may even enourage more prople to become paid up members. Not to mention help my forgetful brain.
Luke

MR3296 Seventh Heaven
loisbarlow

Re: Paying for Membership

Post by loisbarlow »

If you e-mail me Luke I can send you the bank details for the CVRDA and you can pay by BACS or SO. I don't think we do Direct debits - not sure how you set them up.

lois
lois@cvrda.org
loisbarlow

Post by loisbarlow »

Me again - I have checked my e-mail list I have you on the membership list but no e-mail address otherwise I'd e-mail you separately!
Lois
Pat

Post by Pat »

Direct debits can only be done by large companies with special banking and are initiated by the company but anyone can set up a standing order to the cvrda or do a bank transfer.
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)