int moth magnum 8 for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
martin moth man

int moth magnum 8 for sale

Post by martin moth man »

FOR SALE . int moth magnum 8 GBR 3962
Kevlar hull which has been completely refurbished ,hull has been dried out , lightened, faired and painted using 2 part paints, has a new deck and re-sheathed using epoxy resins and fillers , new cedar sheathed dagger board , re faired rudder profile , Kevlar mast prodder , needle spar mast , new rigging , all new dyneema running lines , kicker 16;1 using antal low friction rings ,alloy boom , harken blocks and mainsheet controls, new caws tramps , 1 saunders mylar mainsail , new alloy / grp mast base , harken cleats and jammers , stainless steel / grp launching trolley , lots of spare ropes , jammers and bits to go aswell , boat is ready to sail in good condition , I have spent most of the summer in my workshop on this project and now need the space !! only down point , there is no road trailer with it ! I will try to up load some pics , £ 700 ono , martin

int moth magnum 8 has been SOLD !!
Last edited by martin moth man on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rupert

Re: int moth magnum 8 for sale

Post by Rupert »

That is a lot of boat for £700.

Wish I liked swimming more...
Rupert
martin moth man

don't think with work and the winter coming on im going to use it at all , thought it could go to a good home and finally get wet ? plus space needed in my work unit !! asap !
Bootscooter
Location: Oxfordshire or Lincolnshire (depending on if I can get a weekend off)

Post by Bootscooter »

Cor! Whereabouts are you? Don't suppose you'd like a CVRDA-able OK in part-ex would you?
martin moth man

I am living on the isle of wight , moth is in my unit based at cowes , I know its a bit of a put off coming to the iow , but would share ferry cost if it went to the north island !!!!
Bootscooter
Location: Oxfordshire or Lincolnshire (depending on if I can get a weekend off)

Post by Bootscooter »

V V tempted, but would have to shift at least one of my OKs first...
Any chance of some pics please? Jonandhat *at* aol.com

Cheers