Classic Butler Finn for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
phil58490

Classic Butler Finn for sale

Post by phil58490 »

1967 GRP Butler hull number 253 with new control cleats jammers set up in modern arrangement, Needlespar mast, plus one Needlespar for spares as it has a crack at one of the joints but has a perfect track which I was going to put on the other mast. Good condition galvanised combi trailer, I'd guess about five years old, I've towed it over 500 miles without problems. Two well used but sound sails, by North and Musto, no idea of age or how well they set but will get you started, both need the numbers changing to match the boat. Modern boom with kicker lever and outhaul etc. Rain and sun over boom cover, new last year. Fixed and lifting rudders. She still needs some bits of rope and minor finishing off (mainly cosmetic) to make her ready for the water.

Sadly, due to health problems, I doubt that I will be fit enough to sail her in the near future, if ever, so she is for sale.

She can be viewed almost anytime as she is at my home just south of Canterbury in Kent.

House move means she has to go £350 ono, could be cheaper if you don't want the trailer as I could put her on another trailer which is usable but has no trolley.

Pictures by email, let me know what you would like to see from, phil dot johns at tesco.net
Just across the Tamar in South East Cornwall

Solo 4928
Solo 3406
Hit 5 Sold