Vintage 14 for sale

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
rme_01

Vintage 14 for sale

Post by rme_01 »

With some regret I have decided to sell my 1937 Uffa Fox 14 K380. Following a recent back operation it is clear I am never going to sail her, I am not one for keeping museum pieces and frankly I need the space for other things.

She is in generally excellent condition (see https://goo.gl/photos/kMwCEZ8PQ11ksuaN6) but requires some work on the starboard tank where the ply has delaminated (full details available). She comes with mast, boom and rigging plus a good Snipe trailer and new cover, all again in excellent order, but no sails. She is presently stored in my barn on the Welsh borders near Builth Wells. If anyone is interested in making a sensible offer or can point me in the right direction for one please email me at rmeastham@gmail.com

Robert
Chrisrjwood

Re: Vintage 14 for sale

Post by Chrisrjwood »

Hi Robert, really sorry to hear that you are parting company with Lancing...

If I had space I would happily make you an offer but at the moment I have another vintage 14 in the garage waiting to be repaired.

We have had a great time with Maelstrom, admired wherever we take her, thank you for that...

Please keep in touch and let me know progress with sale of Lancing?

Best Regards,
Chrisrjwood
Jollyboat J325 Serendipity
Rouse I14 'Brown Trousers' K1094
Kirby 7 I14 Last Chance K1120
Penultimate I14 K1337
Int 14 K391 Velocity
Uffa Fox I14 Nymph K524 (under restoration)