Winter Boat

Post your requirements here
hall_g

Winter Boat

Post by hall_g »

I'm looking out for a dinghy to tidy up over the summer for winter use when my Moth and Merlin go into hibernation. Mainly for single handed use - so I thought an early British Moth or Solo, or even a Firefly or similar. Not much money in the kitty, but very happy to do cosmetic work / upgrading etc. I'm based in North London -please PM me if you have something that might fit the bill. Many thanks.
Rupert

Re: Winter Boat

Post by Rupert »

You will be inundated with offers of Minisails. You can't have mine. Paul Rogers has some spares, though!
Rupert
hall_g

Post by hall_g »

Ah good point; definitely not another Minisail for me please, and I am looking for something of all wood construction.
Steve Bailey

Post by Steve Bailey »

Mk 1 Firefly any good to you? CVRDA eligible, won the open at Hunts a few years ago. Needs a bit of a tidy up but all sound structurally, I just don't sail her enough to justify the space in the dinghy park. In Nottingham, send pm if you are interested
Regards
Steve
chris

Post by chris »

Probably not what you really are looking for but I'm looking for a new owner for a very early merlin. In fact it is probably the oldest true merlin still sailing. I feel it is time to pass Iska, no.6 on.
hall_g

Post by hall_g »

Hi Chris, I have sent you a PM. All Best, GH