Europa Moth 2588

Post your items here & they may be copied over to the for sale section of the CVRDA site
neil
Site Admin

Europa Moth 2588

Post by neil »

This has just been posted on the CVRDA Facebook group
Hi all. I've been the owner of Europa Moth 2588 (forerunner of the International Europe) for two years and I'm going to have to let it go. The previous owner had carried out most of a restoration and all it needed was paint/varnish, the fittings putting back on and it would have been ready. Unfortunately going freelance didn't give me anything like the flexibility with time I thought it was going to, and I haven't done any work on the boat, nor can I see when I'm going to be able to. Worse, I lost my indoor storage so it's been outside under a tarp for most of that time. It's all there - foils, fittings, sail, wooden mast (though no trolley or trailer - I car topped it home, which was just about do-able with a mid-sized car). Sad to say, despite my best efforts there's a bit of water staining on the decks, but it is otherwise sound. It breaks my heart to get rid of the boat but not as much as it would if I just let it deteriorate. I paid £200 for it, and Lord knows I need the money, but the boat deserves love more than I deserve the cash, so free to anyone who can collect it and give it a good home. Lying Southampton.
Head over to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cvrda/ if you are interested.
IC: K26
Harrier +: 2

Zenith's rebuild - www.pegasus18.com/zenith