Nantwich Harvest Festival 7th 8th Oct 2023

Chat about CVRDA events
Sam G15

Nantwich Harvest Festival 7th 8th Oct 2023

Post by Sam G15 »

Dear All,
As rashly agreed at the AGM at Clwedog I have the preliminary nod that we are clear for a season closer event at Nantwich. So here's the date for your diary, it'll follow the usual format, 3 cheerful races on Saturday and maybe do two on Sunday am then roll into the club races for the afternoon for those who can't get enough of the watery stuff.....

Camping and motorhomes or lying on the floor of the sailing club all available free of charge.

Cheers,
Sam
Pat

Re: Nantwich Harvest Festival 7th 8th Oct 2023

Post by Pat »

Well done Sam, that's going on our calendar. Now to find that short centreboard. :D
(Half Cut and What a Lark Removals Ltd)
Sam G15

Post by Sam G15 »

Hello all, it looks like this year we can have what may well be a one-off season closer for us all at Nantwich.
Camping and motorhoming is free at the sailing club and we shall have three races on Saturday and another two on Sunday morning before we join in with the club racing. As per usual you are welcome to kayak and paddleboard and there is also a radio controlled fleet that amass on the Sunday morning too!
More details when I have them confirmed but I am hoping for some meals, Saturday and Sunday Lunch and Dinner Saturday evening.
Bring your own drinks!
Cheers!
Pat

Post by Pat »

Looking forward to it. Who else is going?
SoggyBadger

Post by SoggyBadger »

Pat wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:39 am Looking forward to it. Who else is going?
Is this actually happening? I would have expect NOR and hopefully SI to be published by now if the event is going ahead.
Best wishes

SB
Pat

Post by Pat »

It's happening but for anyone who hasn't already been contacted it will be a one day event on Saturday 7th Oct. All welcome for a 3 race event.